-
August 15th, 2001, 09:36 AM
#1
Inactive Member
..is on friday! It's a 3 minute film made with K40 sound film and K40 self striped film edited with cement. I hope my splices hold.
Cross your fingers for me!
Mikko
-
August 15th, 2001, 02:11 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Whats the film about Mikko?
Good luck
------------------
Jim
-
August 15th, 2001, 11:53 PM
#3
Inactive Member
I'll be rooting for you Mikko. Great stuff. I use cement splices too, and I think they're stronger than the film as long as they're made right and the cement is fresh.
Best of luck. Let us know how it goes.
-
August 16th, 2001, 06:05 AM
#4
Inactive Member
It's titled "Man From A.M.I.S." It's about a neighbour fight I gues... This mullet dude is fixing his loud car and one wuss neighbour comes and asks him to stop because their baby can't sleep in that noise. Mullet guy doesen't say anything in the whole film he just pushes this another guy down and starts cruising in the parking lot and pissing this guy off.
The end.
This film was made because I had about 30ft of direct sound film left.
M
-
August 18th, 2001, 11:48 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Well? How did it go?
------------------
-
August 20th, 2001, 07:31 AM
#6
Inactive Member
It went well, but the sound was not so good (it came thru a bass guitar amp) as in my "home theater". But after all, it went well, the audience liked it (I hope).
(It was a party in Viikinsaari island, there were two bands, a Freak Circus and a improvisation theater + my film, with the actors of that theater)
M
------------------
-
August 20th, 2001, 07:33 PM
#7
HB Forum Moderator
I found your comments to be rather brief...Ok, so most other posters comments could be considered brief compared to mine..but still...they were brief.
-Alex
------------------
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks